« Home | New Tenants » | Whats in my bacon? » | Balls of Steel off TV » | KERRANG radio » | How I got banned from Leicester Square » | Neg's own TV show » | Speed Smoking » | Wanker! » | Ted Danson » | New Series »

My Hat

I was making myself a cup a soup the other day, when I realized I had no cups, mugs, bowls or anything. (Never let a Greek family stay with you). The kettle was boiling, and my chicken and leek sachet was looking irresistible, plus I was absolutely starving. What could I do?

I searched the house for a vessel of some kind. The fish tank? My shoe? Hmmm. The Iron? Too awkward. The bath, naah, too impractical. Hang on! SHOWER CAP!

So I enjoyed my soup from the shower cap and found it much easier and more enjoyable, plus cheaper than using a cup. Subsequently, I’ve replaced all my crockery with caps and hats. I eat my curry out of a baseball cap; drink coffee out of a Fez, my roast dinner is served in a top hat, full English brekkie I munch from my Jewish friends’ skull cap. Of course I still eat my burgers out of my cowboy hat. TOOOOOOOOOT!

There's a good reason why we Aussies all wear water proof Akubra hats.... nothing holds a cold Foster's like a sweaty piece of leather.......

hey yo, put some new stuff!

hi son, it's your father... i'm ashamed of you

Hi Dad! Its your son. When are you coming to see me?

I miss you :(

Neg Jr

neg, what brand makes your cowboy hat? where can you get them? thanks, i love you neg, your the man!

heyy, neg

just wanna no which brand make ur hat or where i can get one from
thanx m8 x

Post a Comment

Links