« Home | Balls of Steel off TV » | KERRANG radio » | How I got banned from Leicester Square » | Neg's own TV show » | Speed Smoking » | Wanker! » | Ted Danson » | New Series » | The Boot Sale » | Me on Youtube »

Whats in my bacon?


I was cooking a bacon sandwich today in my kitchen. It’s a brand new kitchen. Got loads of nice reflective surfaces and mirrors and cool shit like that all over the place... Anyway, whilst bored waiting for the food to cook I started perusing the packaging of said meat.

Past all the usual carcinogens and shit to be expected I couldn’t believe my eyes... ‘ragus 9%’. What the hell?!! Ragu! Fucking tomato sauce in my bacon!? Now this really was weird as I always put a little bit of ketchup on my bacon sarnie. So, do I refrain from overdosing and enjoy the so called 9% Ragu (that you can’t even taste)or what? How can there be that in my bacon! Do people know this? How weird! The fact there was tomato sauce in my bacon was really freaking me out. I looked again at the bacon wrapping...6% sugar.... Fucking mirrors..

This comment has been removed by the author.

Was it Danish bacon ??

possibly - its all gone rotten now and I had to throw it out.

relax dude, they have to cure it in something. why not sugar and tomato? whadda think the tomato sauce on your sarnies is made from? sh!t, worry more about what's in your friggin sausages.... mmmmmm..... hooooves....

Post a Comment

Links